Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy ThanksGiving....

Happy ThanksGiving....O____O I'm Just Kidding This Holiday Stinks and Its the SomeWhat Werid.
I Swear People Stuff There Faces With Unneccasary Food..
And My Other Relitives Are coming over and they are the Most..O___O This Blog Has to Stay PG.....They Are the Most WhiteTrash People.Like HoneyBooBoo...
Anyway I Always Eat In the Quiet of My Room But I Have to be"Social" O_e Whatever. Why Do People Get Ready for Christmas Early?... I Don't Know...









                                                                                                                           Me:













                                                                                                                     Other People:














Well AnyWay....Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment